I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Let's see how it goes...

Very fun...or is it very sweet...
It's just how it feels when you think of someone you like very much. Though she might not reciprocate in the same way as i do...I guess, at the end of the day, at least i will only be the one struggling...So it doesn't matter much after all...

Was at starhub centre again yesterday night, and it didn't seem any different from the previous nights as well. Well, at least i am happy to be there. The only reason i want to be there is to see her. and walk her home..and nothing else... This time, when i see her again coming out from the centre, I knew that this time round, i am really waiting for her... I really want to be with her...

Had my 1st dream of her yesterday night after a long hiatus... The dream was so sweet that i simply refuse to get out of bed this morning, much to the annoyance of my dad... If only i can make the dream comes true...

Logically speaking, it also depends on her as well, if she has the same feelings for me or not...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home