I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Monday, July 04, 2005

Of a very very black monday.

Saturday& Sunday was great, very great.
Other than the Make A Wish Drawing session where i rediscover the joy of photography and see the kids enjoying themselves, i m really very contented. (Though i've never like art all my life.)

Chalet was a brilliant retreat. I've never ever enjoy myself for so long already. Cannot believe it. Ngee Ann people are the best n best of all... Play the "Sha" game, murderer and Da yu;Xiao Yu. And of course, indoor volley ball! Wat the hell...

However, monday was very black. Very black. It signals the end of my night involvement in Changkat. Never ever again. The team was excellent. Me, Jiawei, Ah Lim, Pai kia and YYL. But it will never be the same again. I am Changkat no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home