I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Determined...

Sadly to say, i'e depleted at least 1/2 of my savings 2 years into my tertiary education. Nevertheless, i am very determined to balance the finances part on my own. Today must be the Nth time my dad offered to help me out with the finances. I rejected it anyway. No way am i going to take such a large sum of money from him anymore. It's not that i don't appreciate his help, but i am already 23 years old, and if i can't take care of this problem, i dare say that i am really useless. If i have to work to balance the books, i will. Of course, right now, i don't think my finance warrant the need to work during the semester. AND if i do work, no way am i going to use work as an excuse, if i don't do well in my studies. That's something my parents are worried about. That work during the semester will affect my studies.

He's has enough problems on his hands. And like him, i am also determined to take care of my own problems as well. If i have to work, i have to work. It's as simple as that.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    D>>
    alright man, steady. *pats u on back*
    so much better compared to those rich bastards or pple who think they have a divine right to live the life they live.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home