I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Way

Xtra09's back...
Haha, finally, the composure and the smoothness is back. Just in time for another campaign in NUS.

A salute to my Temp colleague. We had major differences at times, but right now, i m am going to compliment her for her quick thinking and efficiency. I've been outwitted by her. Haha, and i accept it. She's good, no doubt. Of course, as much as i hate to admit, we still had our major differences at the end of the day. She knows it herself too. We just couldn't communicate. Wahaha..

The morale's right and the spirit's there and Xtra09 is raring to start the new season again.

i will find my way
i want a different way
nothing will stop me now
no matter what they say困难要用我的坚强和努力勇敢面对
现在用心去追感觉就对
i'll find my way
i will find my way
i find my way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home