I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, July 16, 2005

TpjC PhOTogRaPhY CluB

Tpjc is the 1st place where i am really being thrusted with the responsibility of running the day to day affairs of a club. I was a V.P. there and i've enjoyed an excellent relationship with my President and the 2 teachers in charge. It was those days where you cannot afford any big major screw ups, and yet you would get the feeling of immense satisfaction when the photos for the event turns out well.

Today was the photog outing i've attended in nearly 2 years. I missed the one during the SMP camp and the seniors are still as good as ever. They are really the gurus of photography. Tze Peng and Anthony... I can hardly understand the current digital scene! The gathering was great and it spanned 4 batches of the club. From the strongest batch to finally the one of the last few golden batch, before it slowly crept into decline. (haha...1 senior n 3 juniors turned up for the latest farewell dinner! That will never happen in my batch!)

I sometimes, will once in a while, really blame myself for not able to build on the platform created by my seniors to bring the club to greater heights. That is really one of my biggest regrets in Tpjc. But as Mr Quek once remarked " Your batch is definitely more academically oriented than the last" simply tells it all. He wasn't implying that we are bad, cos one thing i am positive is that we carried our duties well and thoroughly. It's just that, we are not as passionate as the seniors as towards photography, and for me, photography will always take a backseat whenever studies are compromised. Haha... Who knows? That probably started the decline...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha, i did a double take when i saw Tze Peng... then i realised...

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    haha.. me too!!! how come suddenly so many tze pengs appear suddenly?? haha

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok...finally heard this song.it is e song dat i wanted to hum yest!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home