I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Looking Back.

22 years of Tampines, in the Street of 11. Seems long, but's it's never enough.
Alas, all good things have to come to an end. After 22 long years, i will finally be moving to the Northeast. I will definitely miss the late nights in Tampines, especially with Darryl and MC. Ate Durain n beer with them tonight.

But these days are going to be turned to memories soon. Well, Darryl's in a pretty bad patch. So many things all coming at once, and it must be pretty tought to handle. Never mind dude, if our backs are indeed broken, and spirits vaniquished, we must still move on. Cos, what past, will pass.

I will be taking pictures of Tampines and the Street of 11. And i shall post them up in different parts leading to the different stages of my 22 years in Tampines. Ultimately, it's a tribute as well as, to entrench these memories in my heart.

Tampines...I shall be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home