I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

穷途末路

Don't Know what to Do...Seems like end of the road... I know it's Not...But it feels like it...

1. Father Stress, Mother Stress, I am definitely stress as well...

2.. 4 mentees is definitely not simple...In fact, it is totally unfair to have so many metees.

3. Enough said about Make A Wish, Energy been sapped...

4. Played Daniel out...Simply no time and energy to finished the task he handed to me...I've Betrayed the trust place in me...

5. We seem to had taken the 1st steps... but i dunno how she is feeling rite now...

6. Econs lecture today... Not as motivated as before...Bogged down by too many many things...I certainly cant continue like this, Econs is supposedly to be my solace

7. Seriously miss basketball...Can i jus play a game please? Please?

Sch jus started, and i already seemed drained and lost...穷途末路...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    dun worry.. i guess i aint feeling much betta.. i dink i haf less stuff than u.. but im far less efficient n courageous as compared to u..

    U CAN..U CAN..U CAN DO IT.. jia you alan!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home