I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Part 2

It might mean something, but it should not mean anything at all. After all, as it was being said, "It's not meant to be depressing at all..." Somehow yet i feel...an undescrible feeling. Sweet yet distant.

Saturday was unexpected. I couldn't and i don't know how to reply. In the end i was not suppose to reply after all. Strangely, my mind was in a state of calm, not knowing what to expect. Sleep seems the best option, and i did..

What followed on Sunday morning and afternoon was a bit strange for me. Did I misunderstood the intentions or the meaning behind the messages? I didn't knew what was going on seriously. However, following an outburst, I thought i knew what had happen exactly. Did I? At least i thought i did. I tried to sound out the real purpose of the messages. Further messages probably confirmed what i was thinking, or so i thought...

That Sunday night was probably as much as was the longest time that we spoke to each other. It was confusing for me. I tried to speak up. Yah...In the end, i was a bit choked, and yet i blurted it all out. As expected, silence prevailed on the other end. And the message was clear enough...
"一切顺其自然"
Until then, pacing up and down around the void decks and the car parks couldn't be more fun. I stand a chance...Or so i thought...Once again, sleep seems to be a very suitable option, considering the turn of events. I couldn't...unfortunately...

Monday at work was disastrous... Smiling to myself...Frowning at myself....Thoughts running wild and distracted...Not exactly a brilliant start to the week...
"Don't think or imagine too much..."
How could i not? I was confused... messages was sent, and yet this time round, they were not as forthcoming, as i thought.
Confused...was the word of the day...

Finally, Tuesday arrived... I went out to meet her to walk her home... Frankly, i was happy and contented that i was given this chance...Did i appear to be over enthusiastic, or am i still keeping my cool. I really don't know...Waited and waited before i asked her about Sunday's episode. After another round of conversation below her place and in a position i will never forget...
"一切顺其自然" was again the message...

Maybe i am the one who is pushing too hard. But this time i think i really understand and I finally got the message clear... But yet again, these few days seem so different from what had transpired over the weekend. I am not imagining things... Feelings are difficult to explained... and i fully acknowledged that... But why was it so different again?

一切顺其自然 and i am going to follow that... I am following that... No worries...

有时候孤独可以寂寞
也可以是自由
能安慰自己的人比较容易快乐...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home