I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

A nice Saturday

It was a nice saturday as we went to attend Jas Bday's Party. It was jus great to hang out with the fellow mentors. I just knew it. Not a day is boring with them, at least i haven't experience that. They will always make me forget all my worries momentarily. Esp. TeoYat n Mr Who...The 2 of them really, nothing to say. Crap, they also can, at the same time, they are also great soulmates. I will always remember how linda tried to learn mahjong. So comical, n she seems so willing n interested to learn.

I don't really believe in God. But not sure from how long ago, i am sure somebody's been looking after me from within my heart. (christians reading this: I don't really believe in God as yet). This somebody inside there has always answer my prayers n fears at most times. Yet when i was in despair, it's been mostly myself that lifted me out of that crap. Cos i dun believe in asking this somebody to help me to be happy. We can only be happy if we want to. If we don't want to, it's not necessarily sad being sad. But so far, most prayers had been answered. Yet again, it's a combination of confidence and preparation put in. It's jus an inner voice from within that just give me the final confidence to face things which i don't really feel confident about it. But Yet i am always on the wrong side of love. Well, this is something i know it can't be done. Preparations n Confidence doesn't play a part. Feelings do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home