I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tired...& Doom to oblivion?

Ok...That's lots lots to blog....

Last friday must be the high point of my mentoring journey. We had Hor fun, Yee Mee, Hong Shao Toufu, and Frog Legs for DInner! Brilliant. It would be especially great if my 3rd unofficial mentee was in SIngapore, and not in thailand. Anyway, had a really good heart to heart talk with Ah Hao. (Thanks to TeoYat too, to being Ah Hao's non academic advisor!) Now it's really up to him to make it happen. It's his future that he is studying for, not mine, not his parents.

Youth for Causes Project had been sapping my energy away day by day. Hands on my heart, as much as i hate to admit. The level of committment is jus not there. Working is my priority right now. I can only spend time on the project after 6 everyday. As much as i tried, it's simply not efficient enough if i had everyday for it. Will the Project be doomed to oblivion then? I dunno. I am giving whatever left in my good old body to it everyday, and may everything turn out well...

Thanks PJ and Miss Yeo, one after another, for entertaining me tonight, apart from the NLB call which gave us the chance to pitch, haven been smiling the whole day.

Lots to blog huh? Haha....can only manage 3 paragraphs in the end...Smile Alan...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha i got entertain u meh? i cant rem noe..realy stm.. most likely i was entertaining myself..haha. who's ms yeo? jas?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home