I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

E.D.F. Part 2

I am really sorry... i m really. I wont say i m drunk now, but im almost 1/2 way there. Almost 5 bottles of Tiger for me personally, frankly that's madness.. But with Ah Kheng & Uncle Alan, nothing's impossible. Inspector Bomber n Bryant manage to escape from this. But me, gui jian, Zhiwei are not so fortunate...Gives me the courage though, but it's pointless anyway... I have lost it...really lost it...

Anyway, the vietnam trip seems really positive n i m looking forward to it... But i have to think of my family too... As much as i would like to got to vietnam, i would have to spare a thought for my parents n my grandma...

Ah Kheng n Uncle Alan are seriously drunk today...

But i m not...at least i still manage to blog.....after the session

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home