I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

End of a chapter in life...

This is my final night blogging in my Tampines home...

Blk 138
Tampines Street 11
#03-120
Singapore 521138

Hasn't really got the time to walk Tampines one more time... These are some of the places that i will definitely miss... in order of the geographical distances from my place...

1. The Kopitiam: The Place where my weekends were spent... Beer, kopi, soccer and talk cock sessions...Wonderful place to while the night away. Company, is many a time, just a call away... Tampines Best Bah Chor Mee is also available here...only at night though :p

2. The Market: The old market is still undergoing the necessary renovations... Meanwhile the temporary market was simply not good enough... Though i will remember i spent the night together with Mr Yang yesterday...

3. Changkat CC: The home away from home... The timings are so regulated that you don't even have to call anyone if you need to play ball... Everybody just turns up when the time arrives... Was an excellent place for police and thief too... And also for some playing card activities... Ended my status as a resident of Tampines with a brilliant 3 point shot today...

4. Blk 934: This had become a favorite place of mine over the past few years... Whenever i walked past this place over the past few years, the heart will always be beating very fast.."Will i get to see her?" Haha....Nowadays, glad to have the chance to accompany home though...

5. Blk 933: My aunt's place, and also a home away from home... Once of the most relaxing place i will be at to simply unwind or do some serious thinking... Also a perfect place to be at while passing by Blk 934 ;P!!!

6. Ngee Ann Secondary: The greatest secondary school of all time... Place where i met a few of my best friends... Characters like YYL & CZY were integral parts of my life no doubts... Gleague, and the basketball team, and the Ngee Ann Derby... Whenever i stepped into Ngee Ann, overwhelming feelings would definitely be felt... So long Ngee Ann...

7. Study Corner under the void deck beside Tampines Mart: Best place to study.... Always a lot of things to keep me entertained other than the mundane books...Spent my O levels, A Levels, as well as my NUS studies there... Best...There's a mac there as well... I will always be armed with a big gulp and also the new paper to battle the boredom of books over there...

8. Tampines Mall: A place where 2 pieces of memories stood ouyt especially... The movies " Armageddon" and "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" are the 2 of the most wonderful memories... And of course the once popular bubble tea shop that is now defunct...

Alas, all good things have to come to an end though, and this chapter of my life in Tampines has come to a temporarily closure... I will be back... I shall be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home