I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Think It's a good day today...

Ok...I think today is a good day.

Was at the foundation office for some tying up for the art exhibition. The exhibition was an event that make me see myself thoroughly as an individual. I am a really bad person i guess. Didn't really put in my maximum effort towards that and PJ was so inclined to do her best there. However, one thing i am sure, i was already too drained to do anything constructive there and then at teh exhibition itself. Morale was damn low then... One sentence sums it all...for me. If i loses the passion for something, it really seems hard for me to motivate myself. Had been slacking in the area of studies though...

Pj was with me today at the foundation office. I am glad that both her and eddy had turn the event to be a successful one. I guess without the 2 of them, the project might had jus crumbled.

Anyway, had a great afternoon with pj, talked abt almost everything under the sun. Anyway got some philosophical quotes from her other than her "有缘 无需 刻意". The most notable one was definitely "never believe in second chances,for one chance lost is a chance lost forever. " I shall remember this quote. Nothing i can do, i perceived then, when there could be something i could have done. ;P

But then again...Who knows? I just got a 2nd chance after 3 years. Strange how fate works..Really strange... It's now really very very hard to visualise what the future holds...

Ps:Just had a Great Discussion with alex...Phew...at least we manage to finish the econometrics tutorial finally. Now, I had to give my time to Emotions & Social Life & Social Work.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    glad u were with me today..i'd definitely prefer getting ur help than doing it myself..thou i had been realy meticulous yah.haha.

    "never believe in second chances,for one chance lost is a chance lost forever" .. ha i dink it doesnt stand now..second chances do come n it seriously depends on how much courage we have to grab it again.. will third chances come?? hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home