I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The conversation between Alan & Xtra09

Alan(A): This time, i am really dead, i am losing my grip on the 5 modules, i've taken this sem...

Xtra09(X): Dun worry dude, i am sure you can do it... You've been doing it for the past 4 sems anyway

A: As if i could... 6 weeks gone n i haven even done a single thing yet... By the way i felt so happy when i stepped into changkat today on my way to tuition today... Happy and released...

X: Then go Changkat!

A: Unfortunately...i have a lot on my hands... I dun even think i can play ball this week anymore other than sunday... I really wan my old life back... 4 days of basketball per week

X: But time's up to you to manage anyway... It has always been you who said that! So what's the problem now...

A: I seriously think i m gone...unless, i m back at tampines n changkat i guess...

X: Alan...u r a loser...

A: I seriously hope i m not... but sometimes, cant help feeling like that...no doubts, my expections for me has always been very high... I cant afford to falter... It's been a long long time since i last faltered, i m afraid i simply haven't had enough in me to overcome disappointments and failed expectations...

X: Why can't you be like me?

A: Back when i am happy go lucky and xtra as before?

X: yah!

A: I m afraid i m losing that part of me...i m really afraid...

X: Pick yourself up then... There's no time to lose...

A: i shall pick myself up... But one thing remains...I will be pissed when i cant meet my expectations...

X: As you wish...Pissed doesn't mean you can do anything about it other than accepting it...

A: *shrugs*

X: *laughs*

PS: Alan was always the more serious character than the ever funny n xtra XTRA09... However, Mr Yap has nowadays been forgetting about his Xtra09...lately...and letting the doom and gloomy ALan taking over his life n perceptions... A balance of both is always the best...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    pj: haha..datz a funny post! tokin to urself..

    peijia: siao ar..i think he's crazy lor..tokin to himself..

    pj: no lar at least itz a way of cheering himself up n getting to e funny side of him..

    peijia: wateva..

    pj: i prefer that xtra09 side of him thou..
    -----------------------------------
    haha..it is indeed a funny post n i hope u can get back to ur cheerful self again!! like me!!

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    fuckg schizo!!! hehe.
    >Dar

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wei, change is inevitable. must adapt then can survive right? =) dun be so hard on urself la... i know u can. see how much u crapped in emotions tut? wahaha~ (at least u can be sure of that mod. heh)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home