I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Friday, November 26, 2004

The Great Nass days

Went to meet Soo Beng yesterday...and my favourite and certainly much happier times came flooding back as i stepped into the mac where i spend one period of my secondary sch studying A maths there with a fren call kenny(know why? Kenny actually had a crush with a class mate who lives near there...) Those were the days...I would spend the entire afternoon there doing my A maths paper, and discussing what ever problems that could surfaced... I would always order a pack of large fries and a cup of large lemon tea worth 2 bucks...

Fast forward to today....Other than these NASS pple, i am pretty much alone in my own world and thoughts...Everything's a bit of transistory and only My Nass PPle knows me best....NO doubts..

On my examinations journey...i've flopped big time against Basant'as macroeconomics 2...
only time will tell what do i do now...without the support of the great NASS>>>???

2 Comments:

  • At 2:17 AM, Blogger kein said…

    get on with life -.- many people still well n alive w/o ngee ann aft all. u're studying only for yourself and not for anyone else; motivation shld come fr within.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger xtra_09 said…

    hey, kein...of coz i m studying for my own sake...jus that it gets especially demoralising n down w/o u all guys from nass man

     

Post a Comment

<< Home