I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

3 Papers down...2 more to go...

So touched by today's episode of Xi Lin Men...or rather's yesterday's...Luo JiaLong was so fillal despite being abit of dumbo...it's this kind of people that makes the world a better place seriously...

Our parents are so important to us...they would be the ones by our side whenever things go wrong, and of course when things go wrong for them, they would swallow everything down and ensure we are not being affected by what's happening to them...That's the sad truth at least for my parents...Other than knowing that they are Superb Mummy n Daddy, i guess i don't really know what's in their mind every now and then...

I thought my mum would be extremely furious when i hurt my throat in basketball 1 day before the exams...I was half right...she's furious not because of the injury, but also extremely upset at me at not being able to look after myself at this grand old age of 23, and making everybody worried...Get my point??? I always seem to misunderstand their intentions...Worried about me being injured is one thing, But Being Upset At The Fact That I Still Can't Look After Myself Is The Best Part....

On my examinations journey, i realised that today's marketing paper's real CRAP, So I gave CRAP answers...AND if i happen to get good results for marketing, it just SHOWS that Marketing's a CRAPPY module big time...Cause me to lose my sleep for 2 days trying to memorised everything that was in the marketing text book...Waste MY Time Only....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home