I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Let Fate decides...

I've already study to the best of my abilities i believed...though i could have done much more during term time...I do not know what is going to happen to me. Have this gut feeling that the C.A.P. of 4.3 is going to fall...If it falls, ithere's nothing seriously i can do, but to fight back next sem...But if it remains status quo, i will be very grateful to whatever unknown powers that allow this miracle to happen...

Nothing much happen recently to my life, and the Y.Y. hangover took a few days for me to recover...As per normal, nothing much i can do also...so better concentrate on my studies right?
But at the end of today, i was really impressed with taufik, olinda and sylvester in idols...
Jay's An Jing was spectacularly sang by sylvester...Brilliant Brilliant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home