I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Friday, November 19, 2004

Or Else, the lightning god

Useless bugger, got injured again during exams because of basketball..
What can i say...except that i am an useless man...Should have just not step into changkat...Now my voicebox risks being damaged..and i am now suffering from sore neck muscle, and can't talk properly at all...

Indeed, my parents and grandma are so dissapointed in me, because despite counless pleas, i still went ahead with basketball..In the end Lightning does strikes twice..I was injured again..(Well, during last sem's examinations, i actually strained my ankle ligaments...)

Had my 1st paper today, the questions are pretty straight forward, that's a bad thing, because i've simply screwed up my midterm, and possibly the damage had already been done...

Can't do much, except to study, and hope my voice comes back in the meantime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home