I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Losing the PLoT

I am losing the plot...Quitely slipping into a mode of desperation and depression. Once again that feeling had managed to sink in again...after 3 long months.

I can't believe i still miss her so much. I am stuck and with 2.5 weeks left, i really do not know what to do now. Suddenly all else doesn't matter anymore, all things can come and go as they want. What mentees or econs...Suddenly they seem so tiny and far off from me. It's my fault...Suddenly I do not know if being an economist will makes me happy or not. Neither do i know if soccer or basketball gonna to make me happy or not. Everything just doesn;t seem to be in place anymore. WHy do i still plan?? When suddenly all that matters is now being evolved around Y.Y.

My god, depression mode setting in...when can i really get myself going again?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger kein said…

    when you realise that the world doesn't revolve around *females*, of course.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger yat said…

    hey alan!
    cheer up =) nv seen u so sad before.. it is okay to miss someone.. but don sink into depresion alrite? missing = thinking abt good times and u shld be happy! take care yah.. anything i am a msg away on msn hehz.. eternityz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home