I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Y.Y.

I am not an handsome or charismatic guy, i do admit. Neither am i witty or intelligent enough to really please the gal of my dreams. In addition i always in some classic boopers with the gal i like, that so much so, i already do no know how to tackle love again...

But i am indeed very happy today, indeed, very happy, that's why i decide to blog at this point of time. I actually saw Y.Y. again, to my plesant surprise. I was almost choked by my own emotions when i saw her. It was unbelivable, and i mean the sequences of events leading to this chance meeting. Well, what can i say, she was gorgeous, and me? I was dressed in shorts and Tees as usual. I was speechless, almost.

It was originally a mundane day, with me hitting the books on International Economics. Fate has it that i left my auntie house 20minutes past 10. I was so lucky not to be addicted to NoTTing Hill on Channel i, as i was on my way home, it's inevitably that i have to pass by her house. i almost mistook another gal for her, but as luck has it, i was spot on the 2nd time round.

It's been 3 years already, and i still do not know what to do at this point of time. She might not be happy or extremely elated in seeing me. However the opposite was especially true for me. Of course at this point of time, after numerous attempts to forget Y.Y., i still dare say i like her. However this is of course very much a one sided affair. But at least i am very happy today in seeing her again...Happy 3rd year anniversary.

Of course i must not indulge in this particular episode too much...There are more important things for me to do, especially in International Economics. Tomorrow will be the showdown between me and Peter Wilson. Hope i complete that module by 10 tomorrow night. But now i shall just carry on dreaming about her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home