I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Jialat

I jus managed to screw up my PC big time...
Got reprimanded by my mum as well...
Damn pissed...
If given a choice, i will never never attempt to TRY to fix MY PC again...
If you dunno a thing, try learning it...
Can... of course, provided you dun break it...
I am now suffering from the after effects of "breaking " it (without knowing it)...

Toall those wondering... i am blogging now from my aunt's place...
Nothing can pacify me, except the return of my PC... (which is under repairs right now)
IPPT this saturday.... and hopefully $200 follows as well... Otherwise i will be damn sianz...

Sch's gonna start, and 4 is still the magical number...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 AM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    happy sch start to u! dun think it will b of a problem to u lar..jia you! for me,it will be a different life ahead. hope for the best.. haf u gotten ur mod btw?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home