I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Rediscovering...

Watching a movie alone is now no longer as fun as it's used to be...
I wonder if it's the movie that's not enjoyable, or is it just the company...
She was good company for the Chronicles of Narnia...
Whereas for Harry Potter, watching it all alone was not as fun as before...
Well, sort of miss Her during the show... I guess, nowadays, i would definitely prefer watching a show with Her than watching it alone... That, I am sure...

Anyway...

Back to Harry Potter...
I seriously think this is the worst of the 4 installments... Though, it's still quite enjoyable as compared to the average movies out there... But my expectations of the H.P. Series had been quite high ever since watching the mivies and reading the books... This current installment simply does not live up to its usual high standards...
Dun even like Dumbledore as he just doesn't seems like the one in the book... Anyway...
I caught H.P. on the very final day of its screening... And it left me sort of disappointed with the fare served...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger kein said…

    sucks.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger kimm said…

    happy new year my fren! :) seems that u're basking in ur blissfulness. take care!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say the HP doesn't even folo the book lorh... furthermore the dumbadore speaks like hes so energetic n not old at all...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home