I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Winning the Battle, But Lost the War!

This sounds simple...
Thanks to Darryl who called me just now... in rivervale mall when i was with my mum..

M: "So what's darryl doing in NUS?"
X: "Oh...He's majoring in Media."
M: "Is there a future in it? The industry seems quite small... Think's the pay not that good as well"
X:" Well.. Interest is more important."

That's it... This just set the stage for another heated discussion between interest and future... Say that i am still very idealistic or whatever... I really see no point in prursuing what you dun like for your so called future... This will definitely lead to regrets in the future...
Yah... Regrets in ur supposedly so called "Bright" Future huh?

That said..
I Might had been on trrack for a good honours degree... But that only is a battle won...
If ever my future is not up to whoever's expectations.. Then i might had jus won the battle but lost the whole bloody war...
I am not allowing that to happen.... I mustn't lose this war.. I mustn't let my mum have the chance for blasting me that i've made the wrong choice...
Even though... No matter how my Future looks like....

I HAVE NOT MADE THE WRONG CHOICE!

That jus sums up how determined i am ;), in proving her wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home