I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Alan's off to a bad start...

Money & Bankin was not good...
Think i m complacent...
Never expected THAT kind of questions.
My fate is no longer in my hands...
Ultimately, have to depend on the others to falter...
Angry at myself... Just couldn't nick maximum points as usual...
But will this time prove costly?
I dunno....
I've been managed to scrape through almost every semester...
Cannot really remember when was the last time i got 6 marks deducted immediately other than Macro 1 and Foundations for Econometrics. Labor Econs too... Where i got a B+
B+ is not good for me...
A- is the min. acceptable grade as usual...
WIll be keeping my fingers crossed... That this sem is no exception...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home