I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The spirit of Changkat....

Qin Quan aka Tong Xue remarked...
"Alan... looks like Lao Tian dun wan to let you play basketball today..."
How wrong he is...
Lao Tian wants to let me play.... But he wanted to only let me play after 6...
With the help of the spirit of Changkat though...

Victor first called me to enquired me about my availability... Of course..i can! What else can i do, if i am not spending time with vivien. Obviously, Basketball is the most natural choice of all.. hehee

But i had serious doubts though.. The floor was wet, and according to my 10 yrs of experience... We would be likely to end up jus shooting balls and bantering at most...

Surprise! Zhijian and Tong Xue were there as well!!! That makes 4! And a couple of calls later... The list looks like this...

1. Ban Kok aka The Killer (in Chinese)
2. The 114 brothers (Simon N Zhiwei)
3. Robert
4. KC
5. Shaq
6. Wei Jian
7. Bryan

That probably sums up how lifeless all of us are on a saturday night... Obviously follow up at the kopitiam till 1am in the morning.... Simply outstanding....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home