I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Surely....

Felt a sense of relief as i reached sengkang....after 3 days spent in Tampines...
Slowly....But surely... I've been feeling it for Sengkang... as my home...

I won't know how to describe this feeling.... But tampines will always be a special place in my heart. But it's really moving too fast... If not for the 2.4km walk yesterday night(i won't forget the circumstances leading to that walk though, i really do not want to mention it here, but it brought us from the lib, to my fav. study corner, then back to safra), i wont even had felt the changes. In contrast... Sengkang... Changes had been captured.

Finally today signifys the end of the monumental effort to finish all my readings and lecture notes in preparation for my papers. It's either i thrashed them, or i will be thrashed. Hoping definitely, it's the former rather than the latter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home