I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1 year....

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Y.Y.
I am not an handsome or charismatic guy, i do admit. Neither am i witty or intelligent enough to really please the gal of my dreams. In addition i always in some classic boopers with the gal i like, that so much so, i already do no know how to tackle love again...


Familiar? Guys and Gals.... Welcome to the 1 year anniversary of my personal yet much publicised blog space. In this year, i've changed the name from Home of Xtra09 to I m Alan. And of course, much had changed ever since...A lot alot.

If you all will remember, or happen to read the Y.Y. post, it was the post that changed or rather, charted the course of 2005. I did say then it was very much a one sided affair then, i supposed it's still is now, albeit, it's not very much though :p

Yesterday was amazingly sweet and i shall hold it in my memory forever and ever... And this morning i've finally thought of a clever clever little idea :p Will need to gather my best friends to help me pull this stunt off though... And the unlucky guys are Wei Ge, Mc, the Goat & maybe Mr Yap! Never in my wildest dreams do i expect i will reach this stage of things with her. Well, if you guys are guessing....congratulate me then.. . This fool typing over here has not managed to win her heart yet.... :) But....Happy 4th year Anniversary!

Other than Y.Y. This is also the year that i will always remember for Piggy Jill. An ill fated, undeveloped and confusing relationship... However, much i have liked her then, i've decided against it on the night of the SMP appreciation ceremony. All i can do now is to hope that she leads an happy life, and be strong. It's been an exceptional year for both of us, and alot of mutual support was there to tide us over cisis over crisis. Well, However, pitiful or sad as it might be... Some things are just never meant to be...

Arsenal has finally managed to be back to their free flowing soccer play finally, inexplainably, i've always thought of my fate linking with the Highbury club ever since i supported them. Hopefully this will means that i am finally back to my best, or reaching my peak, at the end of this semester... I cannot afford to slip...No way... Even Arsene Wenger would not had approved of it then! :p

It's the end of yet another semester... It's been horrible, yet satisfying....Will be looking forward to another Great Result from xTrA09.....

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1 Comments:

  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyz.. i realized that i've been reading ur blog all this while but nvr comment b4.. so juz wanna write sth here.. hahaa.. wat stunt u wanna pull?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home