I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Monday, October 17, 2005

You are Beautiful......

Well, captivated by her beauty, I have to admit…

Money & Banking test proves to be a Final Theory Driving Test in disguise. Absolutely a test of facts, and little analysis. It’s either you know or you dunno. Period. Let’s hope I m the latter rather than the former in this case. Haha…
Mid term wise, don’t think I’ve been screwing up badly, except for the Money and Banking Essay which I got a B. Think I’ve been satisfied with how the season is going to be and being shaped. Now it’s really getting prepared for the final dash across the line. After that, I will have a long long and enjoyable break. (Cannot make it man, already looking forward to break before exams :p)

Back to yesterday… So fun, I’ve enjoyed being in Tampines Mall with her! Or rather anywhere with her. She’s so gentle that I think it’s really my fortune to be able to be with her for the past 4 months. Hmm… It’s been 4 months already, and 3 months of bliss… Hope she takes care of her health though with work and studies taking a toil from what I’ve observed… L

Haha… Think I am too dependent on her already…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home