I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

i love you...

Alan, alan, alan...
You are a fool...
I guess that's how i feel right now...
If ever things were like before last saturday, when i've already shut out all the expectations that i once had...after all, i have come to expect nothing from her prior to saturday... Unless, one counts those trips to the starhub centre and the weekend meetings as fufilling my expectations... Ok, it's me, being me, wanting to go down there. I couldn't control myself...
After all, i've enjoyd doing all these little things for her, and i am happy whenever she's happy...

I don't expect her to call me :)
I don't expect her to ask me out :)
I don't expect her to sms me :)

Why must i be such a fool to start expecting then?

Cos i've done sweet things for her?
Cos i've already express my love?
But love is not about equality.

Really foolish... Simply because, i felt that i've done what can be done? Maybe i am expecting too much :p
Is there anything still left undone? Maybe it's not about doing things then, granted feelings must be mutual in the end.

What is she expecting then?
What is she expecting then?
What is she unsure about?

Maybe she isn't ready yet, and maybe she' s still unsure...
Maybe i should just keep my expectations at the zero level, which i did for the huge part of july till september... So it's not going to be what i had wish for or visualize, but i just enjoyed looking at her this way...

The way she looks...
when she closes her eyes,
when she shakes her head,
when she smiles,
when she gives her mischievous answers...

I love you...
I still love you...
and yet I will not want you to be unhappy, rushed or unsure...
When will you start to love me back?
I will be waiting, no matter how long it takes...

5 Comments:

  • At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    consider someone that might love u back?

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    consider someone that might love u back?! gd idea..haha.but unlikely of alan to do so lor..hor alan? but aniwae,wat will be will be..hard to believe but it is true.. so u had tried ur best and itz up to u to decide whether itz worth to keep trying..or..'consider someone who'll love u back'? wateva it is,i salute u for all that u've done.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    but what if "that person that might love u back" is not able to do so becoz of circumstances? what happens then?

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    becoz of circumstances? wat kind of circumstances?

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cirucmstances caused by a previos decision for instance

     

Post a Comment

<< Home