I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

2 Week Hiatus

I am self imposing a 2 week hiatus on myself, that means I am not going to blog anything in the meantime…Reason is simple…Yating and JJ should understand. It has already comes to a point that blogging is no longer a way to shout out my thoughts without any worries. Hence the 2 week hiatus, to save myself from further disintegration. You all can further save me by not asking me why the 2 week hiatus...

Topics for the day:
1. Prince Fido a.k.a Lim Ban Kok
2. Collin Raye’s One Boy, One Girl

Thank You, Prince Fido…I salute you, not forsaking me, when I was down and encouraging me when I am now rock bottom on the court. You are really a kind hearted soul, can you just work harder? You deserve better things dude...

Collin Raye’s song is really good. If you all don’t mind, you can ask it from me. However, I’ve decided to tweak some of its lyrics, according to my mood. The original’s version can be found here
http://www.collinraye.com/music/lyrics/direct-hits/one-boy-one-girl.htm

Chorus:
One boy, one girl,
One heart beating wildly
To put it mildly it was love on his side
He smiled, she smiled
For Different reasons though
This was the day He hoped that doesn’t arrive.
And for a moment, the whole world just stood still
Around one boy and his lonely heart….

Steady mah? See you all 2 weeks later…till then!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home