I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Friday Night!!!

7 days to the release of results…

The musical wasn’t exactly very entertaining…but the day was great! Met up with the Jurong Secondary School mentors and mentees, they were absolutely AWESOME…Made a few friends there, and people like zigui, baozhen and the others were like so interesting, and sonia’s mentees too…Kept transporting me to my memories in Ngee Ann Sec..Wonderful day to be…

The day started off with me helping out in Ming Movers…( and the people there kept thinking that I was a malay, haiz and they kept talking in malay and I hardly know a word) And thanks to Tse Peng that I had such an enjoyable night yesterday…Know new people like Peijia, Wei Jie and Callen. (did I miss out anybody?) Anyway…1 thing I realized about myself after yesterday, I think I am still behaving like a kid at times, that’s why, I think I can keep talking to the kids. Either that or I just had too much memories of Ngee Ann, that I kept talking about my secondary school life. (which begs the question: Can I talk properly now to adults??) Yah I would go to the mentors gathering, to take photos with friends!!!

On another note, glad that Weiliang (my cousin) got 5 points for his N levels…Brilliant Result, make full use of this chance to pursue your Dreams…Anyway, he’s another bugger who likes his secondary school friends very much, so please enjoy your final year in Junyuan…

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger ping said…

    heez.. glad u enjoyed urself! not xtra lah.. hor? =)

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh I didn't go to the musical leh. Got take pictures or not? hahaha. =p

    Hx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home