I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Just a short Update

Will keep it short and sweet...

Midterm's break here, and i am not complaining although i feel that the timing for this break is very weird, in the sense that it's a week after the CNY holidays... As usual, i am relaxing myself during this break and doing a bit of my school work every now and then. Well, Mid Terms' next week, and i've got to prepare for it soon anyway...

Nothing much really, maybe except for the fact that i spurned a chance to know more people like B*****a Lee, by refusing to go with Victor to a Dinner. Seriously, Thanks but no thanks. No point just knowing new people as aquaintances. I am happy with life as it is right now...

Saw Junhao, Zhanjing and Sunny tonight, as they turned out for Tampines Changkat CSC in the basketball competition. They were my juniors in the Ngee Ann team. My heart goes out to them tonight as their team couldn't prevent the rout by Bishan. They did their best, especially Zhanjing. But alas, it's classic David vs Goliath...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hhahah.. no one ask u make friend then forget it.. got follow up one! hehe.. anyways.. always a next time.. man. u never tell me u got friends in the team..otherwise i support them! heheh..(mabbe shout good defence more times? ) well.. good luck for your game.. my opt is done.. will shoot treys with u in 6 months time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home