I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Fighting against Mid Table Mediocrity...

The day before the marketing test…
True, I could have prepared for the test earlier. Instead I used only 2 days. The concepts are not really very difficult to grasp, but as Yaocheng pointed out, we can only prepare to the best of our ability, with no information on the genre of the questions that might be posed. Indeed, it will be a tough challenge. I can’t afford to falter tomorrow. I am undergoing a minor blip now, but as many successful managers (ok, soccer managers) pointed out, a blip is ok, but it mustn’t be developed into a crisis. So the bottom line is that I must eke out the 3 points (ok, another soccer analogy), no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home