I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Weak in the knees

I will definitely remember yesterday.
I was already very moody in the evening when i finally realise that this is my final Chinese New Year in Tampines Street 11. In future, there would be no neighbourhood khakis, bustling crowd, and night suppers on the eve of Chinese New Year's Eve. I am finally moving to SengKang...Yesterday was the final night.

Secondly, pretty heart gal is actually attached. I think iwent weak in the kness upon hearing that. Never mind i guess, but it wasn't easy convincing myself of that. So i spent the whole night listening to Jay Chou's 安静 again. Sort of calm me down. It's no use trying not to think about it. ( To think or not to think and to let go or not to let go were the 2 immediate questions in my mind) However the answers to this 2 questions are not going to be let go and not to think anyway. Even if i chose to not think and let go simultaneously, i know that i won't be able to do it immediately. So the best thing obviously is to think and not let go so easily, while letting time do the rest. After all it has already ended before it has started.

我和我最后的倔强, 我在风中大声的唱,这一次,为自己疯狂, 就这一次, 我和我的倔强。

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home