I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Monday, February 14, 2005

No more depression...

I shall carry on the fight at all cost. I shall leave the depressing week behind me and not look back. Why should I care about what she is thinking and doing anymore? No way, it’s time to keep in focus. Focus is the word. If I fail to meet my own expectations this semester, the reason for it will be no other except for the lack of focus. Frankly speaking, this semester seems to be the easiest in my academic life in NUS so far. Thus, I will not allow things to spiral out of control. I’ve already lost 1 battle. I cannot afford to lose another one.

That said, I must also not be complacent either and I must remain humble and not give up too easily. Many a times I’ve lack the heart and the perseverance to go all the way. No matter win or lose, I shall not give up the dogged pursuit to meet my own expectations. A new beginning has arrived and it’s up to me to see the new dawn.

Marketing test next up on this Thursday, which is an immediate opportunity for me to put things back on the right track. Stay tuned to see if Xtra09 lives on to fight another day or not…

1st match on this Friday and we are up against Tampines Changkat Zone 1. We are the favorites for this match, and if we lose this match, we don’t deserve to be in the competition at all.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home