I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blogging......

Hi!!!
It’s been a week since I last blogged…
Let’s start from the day before my birthday.
Thank you very much Yuan Ching Mentors for giving me a birthday surprise completed with cake n candles. Frankly speaking, I myself don’t celebrate my own birthday, though I do agree that we should remember our date of birth. The Phrase “Happy Birthday” also seems a bit redundant to me. Why? Simply because we should be happy EVERYDAY, not only on birthdays!!!

3 Gifts for me this year!!! (My mum forgot about my birthday, but she make up for it with 红鸡蛋, although there’s no 面线.)

The gift by Darryl and Mingcong was extremely memorable

I was recently besieged by the 2 Economics modules, Micro 2 and Labor. But I was happy in a way that I did a lot of pondering over the past 2 days on these economic problems. It was really a lot that I nearly go mad and can’t sleep because of it. But at least I was glad.
SMP mentoring is coming to an end soon. I would like to stay back in Yuan Ching though, but I guess the other available mentors are not so keen ( Some were so disheartened, but I think I can understand why) . So I would have to see first. What would happen to Zhong Rong, ChengHao, me and the 2E1 people? Let’s see man...

最近又开始想起了Pretty Hearted Gal... 真感到无奈!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger yat said…

    you noe why we are not so keen .. coz we are not a role mentor like u =) Jiayou okay! heh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home