I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, January 15, 2005

1cm = 50 dollars

I can only pass my IPPT.
It’s really unexpected and unforeseen, after spending the entire 2 weeks practicing on pull ups and running, the station that causes me to pass unexpectedly turn up to be the Standing Broad Jump exercise! As a once proud gold holder, I once jumped above 240cm. But today, I’ve only managed 221cm, can’t believe it, I’m going to book another date as soon as possible. For those who know the standard, I am actually 4cm away from the silver award. Bad, that 4cm means a loss of 100 bucks, which translates to $25/cm. *Sobs Sobs*…

Yesterday was a wonderful day, had a very late lunch in Jurong Point after mentoring. Guess who I saw??? Mr YYL…One of my best friends in Ngee Ann. Or should I say good friend? (Since there are no such things as best friend, according to Mr YYL) Wow, I was very surprised and happy ( We even sworn as god brothers some 7 years ago!), this is what I call fate seriously, or yuan fen in Chinese…Power man…Talk a bit on school and basketball…We are still the same!!! Hahah… Though we see each other weekly, yesterday was one of the rare occasions that we had time talking among the ourselves…How I miss those days….

Next stop was glutton square with the Yuan Ching Mentors…Quite fun, but expectedly sad, when I found out that the “interact club” is going to lose 4 of its members…;YC and Jas going for SEP, JJ and Linda graduating this semester. That leaves only the 4 of us left, (hahha can still play mahjong when the chips are down) Anyway, the program for next week’s mentoring seems great and hopefully we can pull it off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home