I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Xmas Day, and i am off to K.L.

Xmas Day…

Good time to do a post mortem of the results I just received…

Macroeconomics2: A
Don’t really deserve it…But I guess a lot of people must have screwed the paper up; I actually managed to get A, when I got almost 1/3 of the paper wrong…God Saves Alan…

Foundation for Econometrics: B+
As compared to the grade that I wanted at the beginning of the Semester, B+ is really quite low, but at the end of the semester…Once again, I am very lucky to escape with a B+…

International Economics: A-Gave my best in the final paper. If I remember correctly, I can do almost of the questions, however the damage had already been done in the midterm, and where I just lie in the 50th percentile of the cohort, plus the final paper was quite easy also…

Management Accounting: C+
The worst grade I had in my NUS life so far, however the damage to my C.A.P was not great, thanks to the brilliance of the other subjects…Saw it coming but really didn’t expect it to be C+… Was expecting a B-…Well, enough said…Luckily I do not have to take another accounting module again. Hope this grade do not affect at how future organizations look at me…

Marketing: A-
In the end, I got an A- for this crappy module, don’t change my attitude towards it, though i was quite hopeful that I could get an A for it. It’s still a crappy module, no doubts about that…

Conclusion: Xtra09 LIVES to fight another day, and the C.A.P was maintained. Achieved a similar result as compared to my 1st semester in NUS…Was satisfying…Especially with the fact that I still managed to maintained the C.A.P with a C+…The Uefa Cup slot is being preserved at least for another season… (PS: In the meanwhile, I will be off to K.L, coming back on the 28th, and will definitely be thinking of the gal with the pretty heart during the trip…)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oei! marketing where got crappy!!! hiyo..so fun!!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger kein said…

    don't NATO man ;p think less, do more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home