I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

经一事, 长一智

Today at work was almost equivalent to a slap in the face when i call up the relevant party to explain something relating to (numbers aka censored). The result was perhaps anticipated but to hear it from the party himself was extremely painful and made me wonder if the team's efforts had gone down the drain over the past few months.

Obviously feeling damn sore over this matter though my SUP says it's ok as it's obviously not within our control.

Of course, fortunately, somebody came and gave me some sort of a counselling. Thank god for him. I've never realised that there exist someone who takes so much pride in the work he does and remains so passionate about it. I was very very passionate about economics as some of you out there had known it, and here i am talking to someone who is extremely passionate about the investigative work that he does and made me realise not everything is lost and finally not everything is perfect or rather everything is grey. i can really feel his passion just as somebody like Tse Peng or Darryl will have told me that i m mad abt economics...

Such pple are really precious and i hope they will be around to really help the place grow...

For the first few months, i had simply no idea as to what they are doing, but now, i seriously appreciate the role of these pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home