I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Heroes no more, welcome the legends...

Made the trip to changkat on saturday...
It was a pretty long time since i set foot on the court at changkat on a saturday evening...

The sight of me playing basketball wasn't exactly a sight to behold, especially considering the fact that i haven't been really playing with quality opposition. Yesterday's games proved just that. Made a couple of shots, but surely wasn't really considered being a young hotshot/ sonny anymore. In fact the time where alan is really being treated as the past of Changkat is arriving...

On the whole, however, it was a good effort. The running had helped me in basketball and i was quite glad.

Kudos to wk tan... He managed to get the team in for the competition at such short notice. It was really disappointing on my side, i didn't manage to put in effort for the organising of the team. I have to make especially clear that i wasn't really interested in putting out a team at all though. Definitely, we will be thrashed, without a doubt. But all my salutes to him, he made it possible, something which i reckoned, is definitely not beyond me if i tried. BUT it just going to serve as a reminder to me as to how much one can achieve if one perservre.

Because xtra09's been found wanting for most of the time...really...
Because xtra09's never really tried... unless he's interested...

And it's a timely reminder for xtra09 to buck up, and to try...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home