I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Monday, March 17, 2008

Dogs Avoidance Tactics...

This post is dedicated to all those who had

1. The experience of being chased by dogs
2. The experience of being attacked by dogs
3. Not been through either of the above AS YET.

It was business as usual from Chinatown back to sengkang. But of all strange happenings that could possibly happen to me, i was nearly being attacked by two wild medium sized dogs, on the stretch between upper serangoon road to sengkang east ave. At the very beginning, i tried to skirted around the two dogs by not running on the pavement but on the roads. Apparently that wasn't a very bright idea, as possibly they could sense the fear and trepidation in me.

The next thing i knew, they were already snarling and barking and me...

SIBEH SUAY...

Luckily, my quick thinking got me out of a potential xtra09 vs DOGS situation (which i will surely atand no chance). Sensing their fears of the roads and the cars just as they sensed my fear with regards to them, i made a quick quick dash across the other side of the road (with one eye on the traffic of course!)

Lord and behold... They wanted to try crossing the road, but luckily for me, they were hesistant and before i knew it, they decided not to, as they were really not as adept as me w.r.t. crossing the roads (Luckily for me, there were some cars on the roads) but instead kept barking at me...

That was indeed a close shave, and 2 lessons from this...

1. Will not be taking the stretch between upper serangoon road and sengkang east ave again...

2. The cars and the roads are your best friends in the event of dogs...

I may be over-reacting, but it was a close close shave, at least for me...

I must had set the world record for that stretch in the meantime...
=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home