I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Whatever, whatever, whatever. Doom to fail

For whichever path the almighty one decides for me, i am definitely having a not so smooth time right now.
I dun really noe what i am going to do. After 25 years, can really solve my own problems? Or have i been living in own dreams, being too comfortable and do know how to survive, if i ever get to e real world.

Grades, education, the ability to think, i really think i have all these things with me right now. But for the path in the future? It just seems so lost. Work as an economist? Being an economist in charge of m y own life has never been this harder... Optimising between choices and choices, alternatives and alternatives... I am starting to doubt my own abilities, but of course, i can't let certain people know. For i am almost the most precious to them.

must snap out of this debacle, but i dunno how and dunno when i will be out of it...
May the almighty one be there to guide me, as always throughout my journey in life.... He has been there for me, almost everytime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home