I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I m lousy

I m lousy...
I know that.
The more i think, the more i realise....
Yah right, i am lousy...
I can't get past a job interview...
I can't write a piece of decent resume...
I can't speak as well as others...
I know that...
I know that, And i don't really mind...
Everyone has his/her flaws right?
I suppose everyone can criticise me... Cos i know i am really not as good as i seems...
But of course, i need some encouragement as well... I suppose the everybody on this earth can don't give a damn about me... I don't really mind... But you should be the last person to gimme that.... I know you don't mean it... I know... But wouldn't it be better if you just gimme some encouragement???
Really lost now...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger lepetitz said…

    nah u aint lousy.. juz that life has its ups n downs n downs make us feel lousy.. but u noe u r NOT!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home