I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Alan's Classic Blooper

Bought an Ethernet card at SLS (Sim Lim Square for the non-techies) a few days back, because friend insisted his computer didn't have an RJ45 port (that's the stupid hole you plug the LAN cable into) to connect his new ADSL modem to.
Guess what I saw when I went over to his place to install the card today... a nice empty RJ45 port staring at me right beside the USB ports. He'd mistaken it for another USB port, of all things.Classic man, simply classic.
It was a good thing I hadn't gone down specially to buy the bloody card, and lucky for him the card only cost $10. Oh well, saved me the trouble of plugging the card in.

Source: http://www.friend-less.blogspot.com/

Ok...Folks that friend that Kein is referring to is...........ME!
I am a PC idiot, and looks like this is the best evidence to suggest that!

So, if i ask you all people to help me with my PC, please do not ignore me ok! Otherwise such classic bloopers won't be the last you gonna see from me.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger ping said…

    Hahaaa! Now that made me laugh my head off. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home