I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Howl's Moving Castle

For all those who do not know what's the music playing right now in my blog, it's actuall the instrumental theme piece of Howl's Moving Castle, titled The Merry Go Round of Life. Extremely good piece of music. Ever since, it's in my blog, i've been listening to as and when i am online or using the PC, just gave me a anticipating sense of happiness always. Is that how you describe it?

On the other hand, the piece of music also signifies the end of all the emotional roots that was once attached to me...Though i have to agree that YY and The PHG will be good catches...I have to say that the feelings i had for them that once exist are no longer strong as before. At least i am glad that it's not affecting me as hard as before, otherwise, i would had been very sad and down now. Though, i am not exactly filled with happines now, at least i guess i am very neutral at the very least. Well, let Fate leads the way!!! After all Sophie met Howl through fate after all...

After all, Life is a merry go round....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home