I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Money come from where?

I just received a letter on the housing loan that is going to be taken for our new flat. It seems that from the most conservative estimate that i've calculated, my dad would be realistically lokking at a monthly payment of $300 to 400$ per month, which is going to amount to a quarter of our household income. It seems huge, considering the size of my family which is 5, and the common situation, that both me and darryl shared.

That's nothing much i can do anyway, i am already self sufficient financially now. I don't see how i can contribute to my monthly household income, given the time i have and the effort i put into school. Continuing the self sufficiency is the most important thing now. 2 more years, and i will be working, then it shall be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home