I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Frustrating...?

Mon: My stupid Leg and 1st day of school limping...

Tues: My stupid Leg and 2nd day of limping...

Wed:
1.Finally get to see a Chinese Sinseh and got my 1st break while watching click
2. But Funny is The frustrating week started just after the plate of hokkien mee opp Century Square

Thurs:
1. My stupid Leg and my basketball team. More tirning stuff at night... But glad that it was resolved.
2. Thanks Derek for makin it bearable... Hasn't been smiling ;)

Fri: My bball team... The relief came in the form of my MNO lesson... Funny guy man...
I mean the lecturer.
Sleep at 2am though.... Y? I don't know how, but to reassure my brother is difficult... But his fears is indeed very real and i hope i've done enough to make sure he's on the right track

Sat:? The saga continues............. And i still can't play for my team...

I don't know, i also really dunno... I do not have all the answers, somehow, i am always answering questions from a lot of people... Not yet a crisis, but i hope whatever i've said, done wont have some serious repercussions on me or any of the guys involved... I do not want to... But somehow when people around me starts to get weak, i keep telling myself i have to be sturdy and strong...

Will continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home