I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, March 23, 2006

"Take him on..."

Well, we were a good match for the opposition isn't it?
Team Supa makes it...
As usual we won our 1st match.. And we got our free jerseys for an hour's work...
Me? Maybe for 3mins work... Anyway...

Just wanna let it it all out...
Why can't i be as carefree as her?
Why am i always like that...
I think i know the answer... Somehow, i just couldn't leave her. I am really fighting with my inner devils right now. Can i see her just one more time?
Somehow or rather, i am blogging more.
Just couldn't leave her, and i think i am getting mad...

Team Supa was brilliant, and yet, there is little joy in me... For the 1st time, i can feel the drecreasing importance of basketball in my life... Was really wishing to fly to C.Q. then... Though i am quite useless on the court... There's really little joy. I wish to be with her... really...

Maybe it's just getting too much for my own good, after 4 months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home