I am Alan...

Life is always full of contradictions...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

end of the 2nd year....

Smp has come to an end once again...
It was disappointing, barring the new mentors...
And i did one oustanding thing in this year and that is to dilute the relationship i started in my 1st mentoring journey, and not establishing anything worthwhile in the 2nd.

I left early yesterday, and as i walk towards the gate of Yuan Ching, memories flood my mind. Surely, this is the final journey as a mentor. Surely, there's m uch more things that could be done. Surely, i will miss this place together with the students in there. However, the wheel of time will just keep turning mercilessly.

Calvin and Zhongrong have really grow up... Really... I guess to be fine young men. As for ah hao, didn't even manage to see him yesterday... For Jian Kang, That's it man... THis boy gotta be less stubborn and realise the world doesn't revovlve around him. Hakimi wise, he's doing great, but he doesn't make the mistakes that most boys of his ethnic group make, and that is to study early... that simply jus wont improve his life chances at all...

After all...
My job is done...
For the 2nd time in a role, I am a mentor no more... :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you seem happy that you are not a mentor now? why?

    has joining smp made your life fulfililng or enriching?

    --wq

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger xtra_09 said…

    haha... torturous 2nd year... I wish i could maintain the relationship with my 1st cycle mentees better...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home